The Penki Kontinentai group of companies takes care of your privacy and personal data security and undertakes to respect and protect personal information. This document outlines our applicable principles of collecting and using information.
We confirm that, in collecting and processing your data, The Penki Kontinentai group of companies complies with the Law on Legal Protection of Personal Data of the Republic of Lithuania, The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the Law on Electronic Communications of the Republic of Lithuania and other applicable legal acts regulating the protection of personal data, as well as instructions from competent authorities.
Your personal data collection
The information we collect about you depends on the services provided to you and to the information you provide to us using the services or registering on our website.
We collect this type of data:
- provided by you during cooperation, legal relationships, purchase Penki Kontinentai goods or services, at registration for information or our newsletters;
- generated automatically, when you use our network or services (e.g., send an e-mail or visit our websites);
- received from third parties and/or publicly available sources, such as other service providers or publicly available registers.
You are not required to provide us with your personal data, but if you do not want to share information, we may not be able to provide you with certain services.
We collect the following data:
- basic information: name, surname, personal code, date of birth, address, identity card, telephone number, e-mail address;
- data related to the equipment and/or services provision, such as information about the ordered service, invoice and complete payment information, agreement and disagreement with regard to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes and provision to third parties , telephone number, e-mail address;
- data generated by communication means and our services, such as traffic data – time, duration, caller number, incoming call, linked IP address, etc .;
- other data on the use of services, such as data collected through cookies and similar technologies related to browsing the Internet;
- video images obtained by our video surveillance equipment when visiting our salons to ensure the safety of staff, customers and premises;
- telephone conversations during the call to corporate customer service centers or responding to company phone calls;
- other data collected on the basis of your consent and which is defined in detail at the time of your requested consent.
Processing your personal data
The Penki kontinentai group of companies processes personal data for the following purposes:
- To conclude and execute service contracts; account of clients and settlements under concluded contracts; protect the creditor interests and to prevent material losses; collect the subscriber debts.
- Direct marketing. We manage both impersonal documents and personal data for direct marketing.
- Personnel, clients and other persons who have got into the video surveillance area for property protection.
- To ensure the proper services provision; to assess customer solvency and manage indebtedness; to assess the customer service quality; to protect the rights and legitimate interests of the company; to collect evidence. When you call the customer service center or answer our employees’ phone calls, we record a telephone conversation and register the data to ensure the provided services quality, assess your solvency, manage debt and enter into service contracts.
- For other purposes, when the company has the right to process your personal data with your consent in connection for the company’s legal interests or when the data is processed by the relevant legislation. We may process personal data for other purposes if we have your consent. We process personal data in order to comply with our accounting, reporting obligations to the competent authorities, etc., when required by law.
Given all the circumstances, The Penki Kontinentai group of companies processes personal data only for purposes limited by the law considering your personal safety.
The Penki Kontinentai group of companies guarantees that personal data is processed accurately, fairly and lawfully, and only for the purposes established for data collection, strictly adhering to clear and transparent legal requirements for the processing of personal data.
You have the right to choose whether to accept cookies. If you do not agree to save cookies on your computer or another device, you can change the Internet browser settings and disable all cookies, or enable/disable some of them at a time. In some cases, this can slow down the speed of web browsing, restrict the functionality of certain websites or block access to websites. Detailed information is available at AllAboutCookies.org or www.google.com/privacy_ads.html.
|Cookies‘ name||Validity period||Description|
|TawkConnectionTime||Until the session end||Identifies the user’s IP address, monitors the user’s steps on the site.|
|TawkCookie||Until the session end||Cross-Site Request Forgery.|
|Tawk_*||6 months||A third-party cookies that let you link chat windows for providing a better service.|
|__cfduid||1 year||A third-party cookies that let you link chat windows for providing a better service.|
|_ga, _gat||2 years||Google Analytics tracking cookies. The cookie collects information about user’s behavior on the site and composes statistical information.|
|_gid||24 hours||The cookie collects information about user’s behavior on the site and composes statistical information.|
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||2 years||Google Analytics tracking cookies. Information to the server is sent anonymously. Cookies identify unique visitors and monitor user sessions.|
Phone calls registration and recording
To ensure internal administration and personnel training, the Penki Kontinentai processes such data of the person (who called the Penki kontinentai) as the number, the date and time, the service ordered, information on whether the person new/regular customer, additional information, a telephone conversation recording. A telephone conversation is recorded with the caller’s consent, other data is collected in accordance with the legitimate Penki kontinentai interests in order to achieve maximum communication efficiency and avoid disputes related to personal service. The telephone conversation recording is stored for 3 months, and other information about phone calls – 6 months from the date.
Data on phone calls are transmitted to the person responsible for:
- incoming Penki kontinentai calls recording and their administration;
- unanswered calls registration and Penki kontinentai information transmission.
If you are against the telephone conversation recording, please contact us by e-mail [email protected].
Registration for the services provision
To register clients for services, the Penki Kontinentai group collects personal data specified in the registration form on the site https://atmeye.com/about-bs2/: name, telephone number, e-mail address, selected service and customer-specified data in the field “Comment”. You cannot register without filling the registration form on the site (The field “Comment” is optional). In addition, registration date is also preserved.
The legal basis for these personal data collecting is the future contract conclusion for the services. The Penki Kontinentai keeps the personal clients’ data for the provision of services for 1 year. Your rights related to the personal data processing are specified in the Policy section “PROCEDURE OF ENSURE RIGHTS”.
Every site visitor can subscribe to news about the services and promotions offered by the Penki kontinentai group and order a newsletter by entering the e-mail address in the order field at the bottom of each website page. The legal basis for the e-mail addresses collection is the customers’ consent to receive newsletters.
The newsletter is also sent to the services recipients within the legitimate interests of the Penki Kontinentai about informing their customers about new promotions and services, except the situation, when the customer disagrees with the personal data processing for marketing purposes.
For the direct marketing, such personal data are processed as name, surname, telephone number, e-mail address.
Recipients can refuse to receive a newsletter by clicking on the button in the letter or by applying to the email address [email protected] at any time. Personal data for direct marketing purposes are stored for 5 years from the subscription date or from the last day of the services provision.
Personal data of candidates for employment
The Penki Kontinentai group receives personal information directly from the candidate – in the submitted resume.
The Penki Kontinentai can collect information about the candidate otherwise – look for info in Internet, view profiles on social networks (for example, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), etc. The Penki Kontinentai can apply to former employers listed in the candidate’s resume (CV), to request information about qualifications and professional skills, characteristics. To verify the documents (diplomas, certificates, etc.) authenticity, Penki Kontinentai can apply to educational institutions.
The Penki Kontinentai keeps the information provided and collected about the candidate within 4 months after the end of the staff selection. The data storage term is prolonged only if there is personal candidate‘s consent. If the consent for the storage of the personal data has not been received, at the end of this period all data (personal and collected by Penki Kontinentai) is destroyed.
Your rights related to the personal data processing are specified in the Policy section “PROCEDURE OF ENSURE RIGHTS”.
Procedure of ensure rights
All persons whose personal data are used by the Penki Kontinentai are entitled to:
- get acquainted with the personal data processed by the Penki Kontinentai. You can read and correct personal data after submitting a written application to the actual Penki Kontinentai address or e-mail [email protected] (if there is an electronic signature in the application). In the application for access to personal data, indicate which data you want to read, and what information you want to receive.
The request for access to the telephone conversation record must also contain the phone number, the date and approximate time. The right to access a telephone conversation record is realized by listening to it or by downloading a copy to an external data carrier.
- require the removal of illegally processed data – this right is provided after submitting a written application to the actual Penki Kontinentai address or e-mail [email protected] (if there is an electronic signature in the application).
- limit the personal data processing – until the personal data accuracy is verified and it is determined whether the interests of the data subject who disagrees with the personal data processing are superior to the Penki Kontinentai, when personal data is processed illegally, the data subject does not agree to delete this data. This right is provided after submitting a written application to the actual Penki Kontinentai address or e-mail [email protected] (if there is an electronic signature in the application).
The request for limiting the personal data processing should contain the categories of personal data. If the request is legitimate, the personal data processing will be stopped within 5 business days from the request.
- transfer data – this right is provided after submitting a written application to the actual Penki Kontinentai address or e-mail [email protected] (if there is an electronic signature in the application).
The request for the transfer of a part of the personal data must contain the categories of personal data. If the request is legitimate, Penki Kontinentai sends personal data in electronic format not later than 30 days from the request.
- refuse to process personal data – this right is provided after submitting a written application to the actual Penki Kontinentai address or e-mail [email protected] (if there is an electronic signature in the application). If you refuse to process personal data, will be made an assessment – whether your interests exceed the legitimate Penki Kontinentai interests.
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authorities – this right can be enforced by submitting a complaint to the State Data Protection Inspectorate regarding any actions of the Penki Kontinentai group related to the personal data processing.
IMPORTANT – when sending a written request to the actual Penki Kontinentai address, a notarized copy of the identity card (passport) must be sent along with the application.
JSC Penkių kontinentų bankinės technologijos
Kareiviu St. 2, LT-08248, Vilnius,
Tel. +370 52 664 595
E-mail: [email protected]
Intellectual Property Rights
Articles, descriptions, trademarks and logos published on https://atmeye.com/ are intellectual property and are protected in accordance with the laws of Lithuania. The text and other information contained on this site is prohibited from publishing, downloading, restoring, forwarding, copying and/or in any way using. The Intellectual Property Law and other provisions of international agreements protect all materials contained on this website.
The Penki Kontinentai Group is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third-party websites.